08 Feb 2017
An exciting opportunity exists for an Intermediate Landscape Architect within our vibrant Wellington Architectural Practice. Studio Pacific Architecture has an established reputation for award winning urban design, masterplanning, architecture and interior projects.
We are looking for a full-time Landscape Architect, with around five years’ experience, to collaborate with our Landscape Architects and Urban Design/Architectural Teams on a range of exciting and important projects around the country.The successful applicant will be passionate about the environment and have a strong technical background.The role will involve working collaboratively within a multi-disciplinary team and taking a lead role in the documentation and delivery of complex projects of various scales.
- Creative and collaborative designer
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- High level of thoroughness and attention to detail
- Quick learner
Key Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Masters in Landscape Architecture
- At least 5 years’ professional experience
- New Zealand landscape knowledge and capability
- Excellent CAD skills (preferably ArchiCAD) and computer knowledge
- Strong technical knowledge
- Experience in the documentation and delivery of complex projects
If you have these qualities and would like to play a key part in our exciting body of future projects, then please send your CV and 4 or 5 examples of your work to us as soon as possible.
Senior Associate – People and Practice Manager
Studio Pacific Architecture
PO Box 11 517