21 Mar 2017
Studio Pacific Architecture has an established reputation for award-winning architecture, urban design, landscape, and interior projects. An exciting opportunity exists for an HR + Payroll Coordinator within our vibrant Wellington Practice of around 75 people. This is a fixed-term role of 12 months, with the possibility to extend.
The role requires a discrete, conscientious and reliable individual with a background in human resources administration and payroll to join our busy team. You will have excellent analytical and organisational skills, and have the ability to maintain confidentiality, and be able to contribute to the ongoing people-focus we have here at the Studio, in particular with remuneration, recruitment, retention and staff engagement.
If you have the following attributes, skills and experience, we would love to hear from you:
- A helpful and positive nature, and great interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven ability to deal with confidential information with discretion and diplomacy
- Exemplary organisational skills with ability to multi-task and execute work in an efficient manner
- Strong analytical, numeracy and literacy abilities with meticulous attention to detail
- Have integrity and sound ethical decision-making skills
- The ability to self-manage work and be proactive
- The ability to work under pressure and to time constraints
Key Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in Human Resources preferable or comparable work experience
- Previous HR administration/payroll experience, two or more years preferably
- Sound knowledge of payroll and employment law
If you have these qualities and would like to play a key part in our team and further develop your career within an excellent culture, please send your CV and covering letter to us by 17 April 2017.
As an employer of choice, we take part in the IBM Kenexa Best Workplaces Survey every two years, measuring employee engagement. In 2016, we were announced as a finalist in the Small-Medium category in New Zealand. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our people and our projects.
We offer an inclusive and creative working environment, a variety of exciting projects, and career support and development for our people. Other benefits include an endless coffee and fruit supply, frequent social events and Studio sponsored sports teams.
People and Practice Manager
Studio Pacific Architecture
PO Box 11 517