26 Sep 2017
Studio Pacific Architecture has an established reputation for producing exciting and award-winning architecture, interior, urban design and landscape projects. We view research as something that spans both theory and practice, from academic study to the development of innovative designs, methods and uses of materials on actual architectural projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and resourceful researcher to make a valuable contribution to the study of a wide range of research topics around the disciplines of Architecture, Building Science, Interior Architecture, Urban Design and Landscape Architecture.
Working with current Studio members, the successful applicant will help ensure our research goals and strategy are achieved, co-ordinate our research projects, build a data resource, analyse results and find ways to assess in-house research projects and champion research within the Practice. Commitment to accuracy and the passion to drive a successful project will be essential for this role.
We offer an excellent culture, inclusive and creative working environment, a variety of exciting projects, and support and development for our people.
- Demonstrate knowledge and expertise in a range of skills, such as research planning and development, client/market research, experience in data analytics
- Keen desire to champion and contribute to research.
- Highly organised; with strong analytical skills; high standards and levels of accuracy
- A driven and energetic individual who is a self-starter and has a quest for learning
Key Skills and Experience
- Strong background in research or current research interest e.g. Masters or PhD level
- Successful experience with funding applications/research grants
- Experience of working or studying within the architectural, built environment, engineering or planning sectors (may be of benefit, but is not essential)
- Strong experience in data analytics
- Successful track record of project management skills
If this position sparks your interest, you have the required skills and qualities and want to play a key part in our future research projects, then please send your CV and examples of your past research papers to:
People and Practice Manager
Studio Pacific Architecture
PO Box 11 517
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.